Feasibility analysis & production planning
Are you planning to optimize your production? Are you considering to purchase new manufacturing equipment? PPM specialists help you to plan the installation, facilities, and efforts and helps to assess the potential risks.
A feasibility study provides valuable insight into the technical and economic aspects and estimates systematically the technology behind, advantages, payback and analyses the risks and costs. The result of the study is a solid basis for your decision.
The feasibility analysis
- Provides valuable expertise about the robot system prior to the implementation
- Reduces the development time and the total costs of your robot system
- Identifies and analyses all kinds of potential risks, provides risk avoidance measures
- Reduces investment risks
- Increases the competence and strengthens own position in negotiations with the equipment suppliers
- High competence within both robot technology, profitability and risk analysis
- Experienced management and staff performing the feasibility analysis
- Strong network and contacts to equipment and system providers
- Strong network and contacts to R&D institutes with multidisciplinary expertise
- Strong competence about project development methodology
The duration of a feasibility study ranges from one week to three months, dependent on the complexity of the task.
Price for a feasibility assessment: ca. 5-10% of the total investment costs.
Contact us for an individual offer.